Thursday, 3 January 2013

It's Getting Harder

Hello Everybody,

I am not sure actually what to write in my first entry. But today I managed to get them to create their own blogs as I don't have much time left for my dissertation. I really DO want to complete everything before the end of June as I have make plans for my future. 

But as expected, there are some of them are reluctant (I do understand that) but some have been very helpful towards me. :'). Thank you so much for that. I didn't ask them to do much, but only to help me to complete my dissertation. It is such a heartbreaking when you didn't get the respond that you want, but in life, you can't force people to do things that they don't have the desire to do. Rather than focusing on those who are not interested, I would rather change my focus to those who are interested. I know that 'Thank You' is sometimes not enough to some people, but I will always pray for their success in the future. That is the least that I can do right now. 

I am totally restless and helpless. But like the Malay saying; 'Bukan senang nak senang'. I take it as a challenge and I do hope that they sincere to help me. I am sure that I can rely on Allah to move on and take this as part of the ups and downs in life. I hope that, by next week, everything will be just fine for me and I can starts to continue with my data collection straight away. 

As for those who are volunteer to help, thank you so much and I do hope that all of you will get the benefits out of project. :). Last but not least, what matters the most is a sincere heart to help and kindness shows from all of you that willing to help me. 

I can't wait to start the project and I hope you guys feel the same way as well. Till then, I see you when I see you.       

2 comments:

  1. We are glad to help you miss. we honestly want to see you fulfill your dream and studying overseas as you has always wish for. insya'Allah. fighting!! hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Namirah and Farid! You guys have been very helpful to me and keep on writing ok? I love reading your blog and getting to know your guys from your blog..:)

    ReplyDelete