I ve received a weeding invitation from my friend today through Facebook. Well, I do feel old now as almost most of friends are getting married and already married well I am still here trying my very best to complete my master. To my surprise, I called her and we had a chat for almost 2 HOURS!!!!! And her future husband is 20 YEARS older than her. I am amazed with that since I always have this feeling that older man will tend to abuse his spouse. But I am praying for her and I do hope that she will have a blissful marriage and will be happy until Jannah
Many of my aunties and uncles were asking me when is it going to be my turn to get married. Well, honestly, I don't know what is the answer for that question as I don't have someone special at the moment. But I do hope that I can find one before I am flying to oversea to do my PhD. But I know that it is not easy to find one.. Marriage in just the begining of a humankind. Thus, it is not something that I can take for granted. I believed that planning is important and I don't want to miss good opportunities in my life to slip away just like that
I admired quotation by Colin Wright:-
'YOU HAVE EXACTLY ONE LIFE IN WHICH TO DO EVERYTHING YOU'LL EVER DO. ACT ACCORDINGLY'
Therefore, make sure when you are doing something, do it your best and remember that you only live once. Cherish every moment and don't listen to negative feedback given to you. What matters the most is your future and to make your love ones proud of you. Till here...keep writing and all enjoy everything that you do. See you guys when I see you guys..
No comments:
Post a Comment