I was on my way to my office and I was interested with the issue discussed on the radio regarding 'Your Dream Job'. At that point, I thought of my dream profession apart from being an educator. Not to say that I don't fancy my current job, but the fact that there are few things that make me have this urge to change my profession. To many of them, being an educator in university and teaching adult learners is superb. But as for me, things are not as what you think they should be. There are challenges that I need to face and I don't mind.
But sometimes, when I feel the stress of teaching, I do feel that I want to change my profession to a 'PROFESSIONAL TRAVELLER'. I like to travel a lot and I do envy people who can travel anywhere at anytime they want. The fact that being a traveller can make me meet new people and expand my circle of friend, that is what I like the most. Imagine that you have friends from all over the world and knowing a lot of languages and culture... It is awesome and cool!;). I keep a world map in my room and I always have this dream to mark every countries on the map by the time I am 45 years old. I know it seems impossible, but if you never try than you will never know.
However, at the moment, I do need to complete my study first and InsyAllah by June I am manage to work on my dream. The fact that it is hard for me sometimes to find a travelling partner, I do hope that in the future I am manage to travel with awesome people or people that I know from my road trips and enjoy every moment of it..
As for readers for this entry, dream big, do things that you like while you can and appreciate every moment of your life. As for my students, work hard to achieve your dream and I see you when I see you. :)

i ♥ travel :)
ReplyDeleteWe should go travel together then! I always have problem to travel since I don t have traveling partner.. Huhuhu.. Where have you been traveling before?
ReplyDelete